View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 05:27 PM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future
Default Re: 2013 Swap #1: Czech-style nymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudbug View Post
No, I wasn't grumbling, I'm fine with the subject of this swap and looking forward to what everyone ties.

I was just commenting that when I went to look up patterns, they are all very similar so of course I'm gonna tie the one fly I found that was different from the rest.

I'll keep researching.
I gotcha. I've been looking at a lot patterns, too. Just putting "czech nymph" in the google image search offers tons of great sites. I love it. I am actaully re-considering the caddis larva I signed up with ... except I already have 9 done! Maybe you guys will get a little new year's present from me.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liphookedau View Post
Some Nice Looking Flies.
I was going to join yesterday,I even had The Pattern Picked out as there were a few vacancies,however I had visitors & when I've just re-visited I found it Full to The Brim,this is The 2nd or 3rd I've missed,all I can say is Better Luck Next Time,hopefully.
Brian.
Sorry, Brian! It is the third swap to fill up within a day or two of posting.