View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 10:38 PM

mojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant future
Default Re: Colorado XT Pontoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfoot158 View Post
There a NFO that has a frame its the outlaw x5 but it not at a k or less. I was consider it because of weight capacity of 1200 lbs. I weigh in at 297 lbs so the extra tackle and motor would be nice upgrades later. But know i wonder if it worth 1600 bucks .
How much are you worth? J/K.
Bladderless toons are going to be all surviving kickboat/tube manufacturers main selling points as are being frameless 10 years from now. My New Years prediction. Denier rating on pcv coated vinyl- does it exist. Denier is usually nylon or yarn thickness if I recall.
We've had bladderless kickboats for a few years now. Have had no problems, unlike we did with bladdered ones. Vinyl bladders are at the bottom of the list and the cheapest bladder. The newer vinyl is much better than the vinyl of a few years back. Then you have the urethane bladdered toon's/ tubes. Better than vinyl. Little pinholes seem to pop up no matter how careful you are. Most leaks come from a little grain of sand that gets between the skin and the bladder. It sits and slowly works a hole in the bladder.
Look for a used one (X5) you should be able to find one for a grand. That will hold it's value there for a few years.
And the reason you're looking at a X5 is the capacity? The Renegade is frameless, 9' long with an 800 lb. capacity. The X5 Outlaw is 10 1/2' and a 1000 lb. capacity (not the 1200 you mentioned)
The Renegade sells for $999. With the shows coming up, you might want to find one and check them out for yourself.
Any questions pm me.
Alan