View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 12:11 PM

wt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant future
Default Re: I really missed it this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by swirlchaser View Post
I was lucky to have minimal damage from the storm. I drove down a few times after the storm but I turned around and went home every time. Didn't feel right to park my truck and fish while people were picking theirs lives up off the street.

I know what you mean. I saw some footage of Asbury a few days after and there was still a really heavy ground swell pushing perfect A-frames in at the surfing beach with a west wind cleaning them up and selfishly my first thought was "no one is surfing?" In a weird way I wish I was there when it happened but I'm not sure I could handle seeing the places and homes I knew as "home" destroyed. I do take comfort and pride in knowing that those neighborhoods have each other and will help each other and next season the fishing is gonna be wicked good!