View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 04:43 PM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Broken Sage rod ..

I'm with silver - send it all in the rod tube it came in. Don't worry, they will send it all back, good as new. $50 bucks and you're back on the water in no time. Takes about 2 - 3 weeks. I've had to send in my Sage RPL 3 times now, the last time requiring an entire new rod.

As for procrastination, I broke the tip off the RPL last spring and still haven't sent it in (which will be #4) Funny thing is this is the only rod I've ever been so seemingly careless with to have broken it 4 times (sigh...).

I'm glad I have had a backup or two.

Good Luck.

Kelly.

P.S.: I take mine to my local fly shop and he packages and ships the rod to Sage for me at no extra cost and doesn't charge me the $50 until the rod is back in my hands. Jimmy's rocks!