View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 04:52 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ard's proof of life call

Yah, what's up with that? I had more furnace problems thanks to the lightening. Just got it replaced today, and have been without a furnace since Friday afternoon. Nights have been colder than .... something really cold. It hit -20 F two nights in a row. It was right on 0 when they started work on it today. Murphy's law, of course it went out Friday right after everyone went home and then got colder than heck. And they also sold the last one that would work on Friday also. Stinkin Murphy.

Here's Ard in the middle of nowhere Alaska going "dang! It needs to get cold." But Ard sai things are going well, loves the new snowmachine. So does the wife. I don't want to be a spoiler alert guy for when Ard gets back so I'll leave it at that.