Thread: Material ethics
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 05:11 PM

Kerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud of
Default Re: Material ethics

They don't club seals anymore they shoot them though that still sounds pretty heartless. Human's have become a natural population control in the seal population out east because it has been done for so many decades. Life is tough I know. Polar bears are still hunted but it is controlled and there are more now than there have been in a long time if not ever. I think what we need to look at is the source of exotic feathers, perhaps other things.
In my mind even though I love bears and hunt other things, as long as it is legal it is truly up to you as to where you stand and I am pretty sure everyone will respect anyone's right to set their own parameters. Good luck with your decision.
Each smallest act of kindness - even just words of hope when they are needed, the remembrance of a birthday, a compliment that engenders a smile - reverberates across great distances and spans of time, affecting lives unknown to the one whose generous spirit was the source of this good echo, because kindness is passed on and grows each time it's passed, until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage years later and far away.