View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 10:58 AM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Blind Pig Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybo41 View Post
Major score, congratulations. Stories like this confirm the obvious. No matter what you see posted on a website--in terms of gear, stream reports, etc, the very best way to get your answers is to put in time and do your own legwork.

You do realize you're on the hook now for a review with photos, right?
Absolutely, when the rod arrives (3 weeks give or take), pictures and my thoughts on how it casts will be posted. Had second thoughts on putting the Helios spring line guides on, making the rod not exactly as original, but since it will be hard to see the difference and those guides have already saved my bacon once, they're going on.

David