View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 02:16 PM

silver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Matter of Perspective

I'll agree with the others that a side view is how it is done. If I am picky on spacing I will use the rotary function on my Renzetti.

I think the other two keys are to avoid twist and use even tension. Flat material like tinsel will twist when wound around a hook if you just hold it in one place and wind. I go over with my right hand and bring it back under with my left. Switching hands allows me to remove the twist.

Silver

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought"..........Szent-Gyorgy