Thread: Abel Reels
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 04:02 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Abel Reels

I was gifted a set of Abel Brook Trout nippers from Chi and they are by far one of my most treasured gifts ever. Ironically enough I gifted Abel Nippers to Chi that same Christmas.

They are excellent pieces of equipment to have. Are they necessary? Not by any means because there are tons of alternatives, but they sure are nice to have and unbelievably beautiful to look at. I've used mine for a full year now and haven't noticed them dull in the least bit. Before those, I'd go through at least one pair of cheap nippers per season. I keep mine on the lanyard and they're always right where I need them.