Thread: Abel Reels
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 03:58 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Abel Reels

Fishing is supposed to be fun and it's something that came from humble roots if you think about it. We have things so much in excess of what or forefathers did it is ridiculous if you really think about it. Then again, we live in the world of bigger, stronger, improved, faster, better.

For years, I bought equipment that was middle of the line at best and it always did me just fine. Now I'm at a point where I can spend a little more and buy nicer gear and more gear that truthfully I don't NEED.

Buy what you can afford, what you need and enjoy your time on the water. That's what this sport is all about and over the last few years in particular I am focusing more and more on just being out there and doing it.