Thread: Photobucket
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 11:18 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Photobucket

It froze up on me. This was after it kept trying to bully me into a tour of the new setup. It also froze up after doing a drag and drop in the new upload thing. I dragged, I dropped it froze. Is anyone besides me sick and tired of these computor guys messing with things that aren't broke? YouTube, E Bay, Face Book, all of them have this irresistable desire to mess with their sites and none of it has been for the better. I hate timeline, the you tube channel changes, the E Bay changes even they seem to realize may not be good because they seem to have dropped most of them. I noticed with the new photo bucket setup you can't just put the curser over your photo and get the drop down with the codes anymore. I had to actually bring it up seperate and do it. It seems like a little thing but if you think about it, someone wrote tons of programming to make it less user friendly. And they talked someone into thinking it was a good idea.