Thread: Galvan Brookie
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 10:39 AM

comeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant future
Default Re: Galvan Brookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear 007 View Post
I don't have the rod yet, its on its way, Winston Biix 8'6" 3wt., its listed at 2 9/16oz, Ive been looking at a Click on ebay with an Sage quiet double taper for a decent price, its due in 3 hrs. Maybe I should hold off, I have no way to test this reel on the rod, the closest dealer is 5hrs south of here. Thanks for the heads up!!
You know used for a decent price it is worth a roll of the dice as you can always sell it if need be.

I have a 7'6"ZXL that even tough shorter weighs the same as that Winston. I ended up putting a Ross Evolution 0 on it and I love the way it feels.my Evo is the older one so in the new LT version I would have out an Evolution1 on it.

I like my Sage Clicks alot so you might love it too.