Thread: Galvan Brookie
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 12:35 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Galvan Brookie

This is an interesting concept from the Galvans. Functionally it looks as though you could really tailor the drag settings perhaps to some fine tolerances. The downside that I can see in this is the allen wrench would need to be in possession to do so. Not sure how I feel about this one, but I absolutely love the other Galvan reels I own. The Rush series is often overlooked yet has the same drag as the Torque. Butter smooth drag, outstanding CS and made in the US.

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
Where do you get that from? That is way better and cheaper sounding than zonker lead or suspendots.
Ask and you shall receive:

http://www.golfsmith.com/search?s=lead+tape