Thread: Photobucket
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 12:43 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Photobucket

I'm with you Dan. I don't know why some of these software "geniuses" feel the need to make drastic changes to web pages or software in general when it works good as is. Chi and I were just discussing the latest iTunes last night. The newest is much harder to use and navigate through than the previous. What you could do, is try an alternate web browser like Firefox and use private browsing. That might help you cut down on those adds because none of the cookies are saved. You can actually import your favorites from other browsers as well.

Back on point, I haven't tried to download from Photobucket. Uploading has never been an issue for me.