Re: 2013 Goals...
1. Catch a brookie, brown or rainbow on a dry fly on my 3wt. I've been throwing streamers all year.
2. Catch any of the above on a dry fly I tie.
3. Catch any of the above with my new tenkara rod.
4. Research and decide which bamboo rod to buy.
5. Finish reading all the books I started reading in 2012.
6. Finally getting a lifetime membership to TU.
Last edited by shotgunfly; 01-06-2013 at 09:05 PM.
Reason: Just read an extended interview on John Gierach on TU and thought...well why not this year.