View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 09:19 PM

comeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud of
Default Wading Boot Sizing

Am I nuts or just way off base.

I wear a 10 1/2 street shoe and was always told buy a size up for neoprene wader booties. Last year I bought the Simms G4 guide boots in a 12 and with waders they are great. With waders and thick wool socks they were snug but warm.

The problem was during the summer when I wet wade primarily using only the Simms gravel guard socks they were way to big. Like so big I had chaffing and water blisters from my toes having so much freedom of movement.

I am thinking of getting a wet wading pair of boots in a right sized 11 and keeping the size 12 for when I wear waders.

Am I on crack just dreaming up reasons to poor more money in to the sport I love, or have any of you ran in to this ?