View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 09:19 PM

comeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant future
Default Wading Boot Sizing

Am I nuts or just way off base.

I wear a 10 1/2 street shoe and was always told buy a size up for neoprene wader booties. Last year I bought the Simms G4 guide boots in a 12 and with waders they are great. With waders and thick wool socks they were snug but warm.

The problem was during the summer when I wet wade primarily using only the Simms gravel guard socks they were way to big. Like so big I had chaffing and water blisters from my toes having so much freedom of movement.

I am thinking of getting a wet wading pair of boots in a right sized 11 and keeping the size 12 for when I wear waders.

Am I on crack just dreaming up reasons to poor more money in to the sport I love, or have any of you ran in to this ?