View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 11:35 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Casting for Recovery

A couple years ago Fysh (John and his wife Pam) volunteered to help out the Utah Casting for Recovery program and that got me interested in helping the WY CFR program. I'm now retired so a couple months back I contacted the gal that runs the Wyoming CFR program to see about volunteering, she told me that they can always use flies for the participants and mentioned that one of the volunteers at last years program had donated six dozen flies, so I told her I would send her some flies for this coming year's program. I mentioned that on the forum and JP (jpbfly from France), Brian (Liphookendau from Australia), Popperfly and Newby have also offered to tie up some flies.........when they come in I'll update the thread. Unfortunately, the flies that Newby sent me during the xmas rush never arrived, but he was gracious enough to tie a few more which I know the CFR gals will appreciate deeply. If anyone else is interested in tying a few flies, send me a PM, we have plenty of time.
Here is what I have done so far:
Click the image to open in full size.

JP's flies arrived this week:
Click the image to open in full size.

Brian has his flies in the mail, so they should be here in about 10 days, I will get them posted along with Newby's and Popperfly's.
Thanks guys for helping out on a great cause!

Larry