View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 08:13 PM

Jackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant future
Default Re: Abel Reels Under New Ownership

This certainly isn't the first time I've heard "all will remain as it has been...same fine folks running the company".
It seems with a lot of companies, when removed from their founders and originators (the people who actually put in the long hours and sweat equity to build the company) something is lost. I firmly believe it is the passion for the product itself as it goes without saying that an investment company has one main goal, to make money. If that means they cheapen the product or take manufacturing to China to turn a quick buck that they usually will. Many times they live for a while just milking the name for all it is worth.
Personally, I would like to see more innovators and creators rather than money changers and investment types in this country but that sort of thinking harkens back a generation or two.
Only time will tell how this plays out.