View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 10:27 AM

comeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud of
Default Re: New Sage Line Up for 2013

As an avid drinker of the Sage Kool Aid I have to agree with the concept stated previously. I bought my Z Axis for a reason, while I have cast the ONE and think it is an unbelievable rod, I don't find it $700 better.

Would I love to replace my ZAxis with a ONE, yes !
Would I love to replace my ZXL with a Circa, yes !
Would I love to replace my TXL's with TXL-F , yes!

Why, because I am an unabashed gear junky, but if I spent say net $2,000 after selling the old gear I don't see the value.

It is like golf, I am a good golfer but the latest hoo-ha driver for $500 would give me a few yards difference, is it worth it...for me no

Good for Sage and keeping themselves relevant in the marketplace by branding and putting out a great product, but I will need to expand my fishing locales to need a rod bigger than a 6WT, then I will buy another Sage.