View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 03:49 PM

mikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud of
Default Re: Small Sectional Sofa

I wonder what the science says about the impact of color on sectional sofas? Can you not see a white one from below?

Perhaps if you have to mend this sofa a longer one would help?

Is it a fast sofa or a slow one? And how fast is fast, anyway? Is fast even the right term. or should we refer to this as tipflex, rather than mid flex?

Is this a western sectional or an eastern one? Could you use this in an intimate eastern setting, or would it only work in the bigger settings in the west?

can you help me pick out pillow for my sofa? I've never had a sofa this length and don't know how to accessorize it without polling my forum brethren.

I have a sofa and it's been a good one. I can sit on it, nap on it, etc...but I feel the need for a new sofa. Can you recommend one for me? There's nothing wrong with my old sofa, I just have $700 bucks burning a hole in my pocket and thought I'd use it up replacing a perfectly good sofa with another one...ah, I'll keep the old one too. Never know when you might need a backup sofa.

When I lay on my sofa my back hurts. Here's a video of me laying there. can anyone see how I could lay there better? I'm a self taught layabout and have had no instructions. Should I go to the store? Do they give free laying lessons? How about a couch club?

When I was single, my sofa was strictly C&R.

Killing time waiting for the 9ers...bored...ON MY SOFA.