View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 03:33 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Small Sectional Sofa

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledavid123 View Post
Mikel, I can answer a couple of your questions.

A "tipflex" has the recliner on the end of the sofa and the "midflex" obviously has the recliner in the middle sectional.

When younger I preferred the fast sectional sofa but now with age the slow flex just feels better. But still don't understand the importance of the sofa being red?

Dave

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Hmmm, there must be some connection with the color red, even Alan is being torn by memories of red sofas.
I soo hear you from my far younger days. Never go with a cloth cover as it, 'moment of Passion,' can ... well never mind. Cleaning products then were no were as good as now. But Leather is really cold if you're on 'the bottom.'

Just rambling memories.