View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 10:09 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: beautiful weekd coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by flysean View Post
I'm sorry about that i live in N.C. and its about mid 70's not the teens i guess its not a very good idea to go out and do some fishing in that weather . HOw are you going to even ride horses in that stuff. i come from pa and its gets cold up there but not that cold and when it did horse back riding wasn't what came to mind lol, maybe ice fishing but neverdid that either . but everyone that has a good weekend i wish tight lines for them
Mid-70's, now I'm jealous!
I usually wait to go fishing when the temps are in the 20-30 degree range, still have to fight the ice in the guides but at least it isn't miserable out. My girlfriend got a second horse and has been itching to get out and ride but the weekend temps have been brutal lately. I think if she could get a weekend with temps in the 20-30 degree range she would be really happy. Her new horse is just past green broke so she has been waiting to get enough snow on the ground to make it safe, if you get bucked off it makes for a much easier landing with 12-18 inches of snow on the ground.

Larry