View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 02:58 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mako Shark on the fly

Have seen this vid several times and find it amazing! Dan nailed it when he said how wary and powerful makos can be! Blues in the Atlantic will show right in the slick next to the boat where as the makos may show 100 yds out and then drop out of site to feed . I've caught blues on a fly and it's basically a tug of war where as the makos Ive gotten on conventional tackle was a war! They are speedsters and jump without warning and go way up! I can only imagine how wicked a battle let alone getting them to take would be! Not that I wouldn't want to have it happen at least once in my lifetime!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser