View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 06:24 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Casting for Recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liphookedau View Post
Hi Larry.
The Flies shouldn't be far away,I didn't give it a thought to put them in a Flybox.
Also to add to your story,about 3 maybe 4 years ago I had a Cull out of Flytying so I sent some to a young guy on one of our local Forums,the next thing I was bombarded with requests from his mates asking if I had any more to give away,however I also threw heaps away which was old & I hadn't ever used which maybe they might have.
Just last week I gave a guy who comes Fishing with us a Reel & a Xpert Distance Line which had only been used 3 or 4 times.
Brian.
Brian: I figure your flies should be here any day now. This afternoon I received Newby's flies, awesome looking mini-hoppers and CDC EHC flies. I'll get them photographed tomorrow. The gals at CFR are really going to be surprised when they receive such beautiful flies. That was funny about the materials you gave that young man and the next thing you get bombarded. I gave some excess material to a kid going to Russia, his family signed up to work on a cattle ranch and he was just getting into tying.

Larry