View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 10:36 PM

comeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant future
Default Re: Look what followed me home today

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybo41 View Post
Avs! I thought I had issues with gear purchases. Dude you are pretty twisted yourself.

You're on a tear man! Congrats on your purchase. Please let us know how that rod fishes.

Let's be honest though, you won't need to sell it but...you will want something different and pick up another rod in the not so distant future. Like any self respecting gear addict would. I'll call it right now.

Oh man yeah I am definitely in need of gear intervention. But I will "need" a 7WT for chasing lake run Browns next October.

I am gonna blame my wife though , she bought me the TXL at Christmas and gave me the thumbs up on this one.... Maybe it is her way of saying thanks for supporting her stopping working and going back to school. She graduated from ASU in April and enrolled in USC's virtual graduate program in May.

PS your Lamson reels you just sold would have looked real nice hanging on this.

No more rods , no more rods, no more rods..... There I am cured

"Snap it" Hank Patterson