View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 11:27 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Practice casting without a hook - Advice?

Hello & Welcome to the forum,

I see from your last post that you're searching through forums and threads here. That's great, there are so many things tucked away here and you can find about anything you could dream up in the archived threads.

To simplify your experiences here use that search tab on the menu bar (I figure you already are) and fine tune your searches by using the advanced search feature. It's not as good as goggle but it will get you in the ballpark. I hope you'll become a regular poster and keep us updated as you progress from practicing casting to the pictures of your first fish caught.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;