View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 11:18 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default I'm Packed & Ready For Round 2;

The temps from Willow to Skwentna stayed cold all day and as I write it is 10* at the cabin. It should go to -4 or better over night, Nancy reports she drove the Tundra on the lake today and that the snow has hardened enough to support the machine

I've been packing the cargo boxes on the Scandic and am ready to give this a go from Willow in the early AM. Nancy is going to leave the cabin at 8:30 AM and we will meet somewhere in the middle of the Yentna River.

She wants to be back by Thursday and so we are doing a hand off of Boss and the duties at the lake. This will be an adventure AJ, and with good cold conditions it'll work out well. I gotta hand it to her, she is tough and capable. Every time she does these kind of things it's another reminder that my leaving Pennsylvania for the far north was the only way I was gonna meet up with this Gal I will have her call one of our members or make a post in the next day or 2 to report that we both made our destinations safely.

The folks at the lake kept the plane from freezing and are flying out to Anchorage tomorrow also. What we don't want is to have both snow machines at the cabin and only one driver so she's riding one in. I'll take pictures and do up a series of blog pages when this is done for a while. Until then I'm gonna be gone again for a while

You guys keep the conversation going and enjoy your time on the forum,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;