View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 09:38 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: I'm Packed & Ready For Round 2;

Thanks fellas,

It's 5:33 AM here at this time and I'm about to go warm up the truck. Daylight is getting started around 8:30 AM right now and light is good by 8:45, we are gaining about 4 min - 10 seconds between sunup & sundown right now which provides more safe travel time. As far as I know it is cold from Willow all the way to Hewitt Lake so it may be a bit rough due to all the icy ruts caused by the melt and runoff but the surface should be hard enough for travel. I get the temp reports by phone from people who are looking at real conditions not the 'Weather Pages' on the computer. A good for instance of why I do this is that Monday the weather pages said it was 38* here at Wasilla but it was actually 47* when that guy on the motorcycle passed me on the Parks Highway so.........although it's only 9 degrees, that can mean the difference between ice or water.

John, Dan and Larry, I have your numbers in my phone so you'll hear from me, and you too Bill

I kinda miss you guys

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;