View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 01:47 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New furled leaders

Have not fished an awful lot with furled leaders so I may be off base here.
I think they would be much like a tapered leader as far as coming out of the pkg with memory. I would think you could treat them the same and gently run your fingers along them starting with the heavier end first. The heat from your hand should be enough to assist in straightening it.
I don't think one of the commercial rubber leader straightners would be a good idea as they create way to much heat to be used on mono. Just my .02 worth.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*