Thread: embossed tinsel
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 12:13 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: embossed tinsel

My simple guess is you're winding it on the hook 'backwards.' Bumps on one side and pretty flat on the other. Ya-ya, I have to remember which way to spool too; odd are I'll get it wrong 60% of the time if I haven't been at the bench for awhile.

I'm going to guess you're right handed so when you tie same in the 'bumps' should be facing you and you're winding the material (looking down from the hook eye) 'clockwise,' aka "away from you" in real life. One product vs the other? Other's will have a better call on that one save for a big tie, I go metal, a lighter the other.

As in like now, had to give that a try ..... So many boxes full of these things 'more' will bring little to the Party. Have I been at this too long?