Thread: Montana
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 01:04 PM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Montana

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickj View Post
Yep, that's what I tell people who want to move to Colorado. Unfortunately, it's becoming less Free America here.
I just wish we had all The Fishing you guys have in The North West in your lovely Country,also I don't think it matters where you go these days it's pretty much the same over here,the former Governments Rammed Multi-Culturism down our Throats,this Government has allowed multitudes of Boat People to arrive who claim they are Assylum Seekers?????
They all have admitted we need Skilled Workers,& they have allowed all these people in & now have to keep them,which is on our Health Scheme.
Also we have ended up with that many undesirables who were never screened & our Crime Rate has really esculated which they won't admit has happenned.
So we have to get used to it even though it's a bitter Pill to Swallow,unfortunately for us who have lived here all our lives,we have as well as many of you in The US seen The Best Of It,so to speak
Brian