Thread: Coyote fur.
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 11:09 PM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coyote fur.

I hear a lot about the coyote problem in parts of Denver metro. This past Fall colleague's son let the dog out one night in the subdivision (fairly heavily populated area). When the dog was doing it's business several coyotes jumped their fence and killed the dog in front of the kid. They are getting pretty bold. I talked to a horse rancher a bit South who'll sit on his back deck and pick one off some evenings, I know they've killed cats and chickens and I think they've gone for foals as well. Seems wanton waste to me, though if one killed my dog (or foal) I'd lose compassion rather quickly. But if you are able to use what you kill it seems odd to leave it.