Thread: Coyote fur.
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 02:50 AM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coyote fur.

I think what Dean is trying to say is, just shooting it and leaving it to rot is kind of wrong and I agree. It might not be technically wanton waste there, I'm pretty sure it technically is here, but even if it isn't that does not make it right. If you shoot it you should do something with it. And while I'm making observations, I hope the Coyotes get every darned Cat around. Cats are a furry little environmental disaster. They should never be let outside to run around and kill small birds and animals by the tons. They do more real damage than most of the stuff so called environmentalists think are causing problems. If I had to pick which I think is worse, Coyotes or Cats, I would have to go with Cats. Cats do not belong outside.