Thread: Coyote fur.
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 10:03 AM

bigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Coyote fur.

To the original question, which some have already responded, coyote fur is an excellent tying material. I also used to do a lot of trapping, but because of my job, no longer have the time. Here in MD, coyotes can be killed year round because they've become such a nuisance. I understand how killing off such a nuisance animal can be viewed as necessary, but personally, hate to see anything wasted. I've never trapped or killed one, they say they've been reported in every county here, but I've never encountered any. During the years when I trapped, I caught several hundred foxes, and recall killing 2 that had mange, but neither were left to spread the disease. I buried both of them, and quite deeply to keep them from being dug up.

Remember, no one likes to be behind the big truck, but that's better than being under it!