Thread: Coyote fur.
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 05:10 PM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Coyote fur.

[QUOTE=il_wi_fishing;517887]In my neck of the woods the populations are ever on the increase. We have a decent size pack that will come into our months.
My neighbor opened up his garage this summer to screaming just to find a yote strolling down the street with a cat in its mouth.

Lots of people don't realise Cats are Born Killers,I once watched a Neighbours Cat Kill a couple of Native Birds just for The Fun of it then I shot it,people even put Bells on them to try to prevent this happenning which is useless.

We need some Coyotes over here as we have Feral Cats everywhere as we were driving on a section of Road in Central Queensland which is a well known Kangaroo area where there was a Road Kill about every 500 yards,each one had at least one Feral Cat Feeding on it.
Brian