Thread: Coyote fur.
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 09:08 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coyote fur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by il_wi_fishing View Post
My neighbor opened up his garage this summer to screaming just to find a yote strolling down the street with a cat in its mouth.
One more reason to leave the Coyotes alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liphookedau View Post
I've never been Hungry enough to Eat one,even though I've Skinned them to Tie Flies with.
Brian
Have you ever had any tanned? If so, what did they charge you? I asked a while back about what it would take to get a catskin cap made and was told I need two matching cats. The guy never even blinked an eye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjim5589 View Post
because of the efforts of animal rights folks, voted for & got a referendum, prohibiting the use of traps .....After coyotes became such a problem, that they were taking pets & endangering children,
It would be interesting to know how many of the "animal rights folks" had Cats running around loose. And isn't it funny how those rights take a back seat once it effects them personally.