View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 03:37 PM

Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default It's a Done Deal!

I held off posting this because, anyone that smoke cigarettes, knows how this can change from day to day.

In light of the fact that my Brother In-Law is trying to recover from a stroke and LUNG CANCER at the age of 59 is the biggest Flag.
Cigarettes just went up again today (second flag).....I have no idea what a pack or a carton cost as
.........I QUIT! Yup....ONE FULL WEEK today...no gum, not patch, my body is clean from NICOTINE!
Moments of craves, but they quickly pass. Gave up the morning cup of coffee with a cigarette in the garage for a nice quick walk with an occasional jog....still like my coffee though.

And Third Flag....Things smell pretty, including my hair and clothes....WAHOO!