View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 11:53 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Gloves--What's your preference??

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggie_robs View Post
Those look fine, but see if you can find some Fox River fingerless ragg wool gloves. I got mine from REI. They look just like the gloves you referenced, but they're made in the USA.

I also use fleece fingerless gloves with a leather palm patch from Patagonia.
BR brings up an excellent manufacturer. Have the Fox River socks and they're the best I've ever put on my feet. Knee highs and the bottom of the sock is close to a 1/2 inch thick. Only thing I've ever put on my feet that 'body weight' (and no, I'm not the least bit over weight) didn't crush down to 'nothing.'