View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 03:24 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Took a big step today....

I'd make sure it was something that will pay you back some day. Not sure some of your list would do that. That Indian Studies if it was Archeology may be something that could do it. Most states have pretty strict laws protecting sites, and as a result they have to put an Archeologist on pretty much anywhere that has not been built on to watch as they remove dirt down past the "peopled" zone. Then they bring in the Paleontologist.

Speaking of not paying off, did you see the OWS protestor, young girl with more tattoos than a biker, holding the sign, $126,000 (I'm making up the amount, forgot the real one) for a degree in Hispanic Gay and Lesbian Studies (Not making that part up) and I can't get a Job.

Me, I'd go learn Chinese. Being able to talk to the landlords could become a high demand job.