View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 06:43 PM

dean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Took a big step today....

Good for you WT. When I finally went back to school I was in my late 20s and it was a much better experience than when I was 18 (...I don't really remember much of that year).

If I were to go back again, it would with a profession in mind...Physical Therapy, Fisheries/Forestry (hoping for a state gig with benes and retirement!), orthopedic surgeon...yeah right!

But if I were going just for the helluvit and to learn; ethics, art, philosophy, creative writing ... all that stuff that doesn't pay you in the end - which is what I did the last time!!! I always like Geology classes too, any of the Natural Sciences.

Good luck, man.