View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 08:21 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where to go in OR or WA?

Months mentioned are the height of the Winter fishing on the upper Rogue River. Tonne of public access; if you decide to come this way I'll tell you 'what rock' to stand on.

Can't assure there will fish in front of you, but you'll know about access. Do I sound like a hero/big mouth? Not in the least. The upper Rogue has close to 60 miles of river and the fishing pressure (there are a few exceptions) is light especially during the week. No one will even know you're there.

Last out/spots I saw a grand total of three other fishermen.