View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 11:43 AM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ard's proof of life call

Got a call from Ard this morning. He's doing well. In case I didn't mention it before, when Nancy and the dog were stuck up at the cabin when it warmed up and rained, it did get cold and froze everything up so she could get back.

Ard is back up at the cabin and has been building like crazy. Things are colder but he still has water under the snow on the lake. I wish I could send him some of my cold. He told me when he called this morning that the weather guy said the coldest spot in the entire US was Baudette, Minnesota. In case any of you missed it, that's where I live. Brrrr . Supposed to get to -36 F tonight and they always under estimate, so I'm betting on the cold side of -40. That'd freeze his water problem right up huh?

Anyway, Ard is doing good, the cabin is coming along and so far the weather has been a bit more cooperative. It's always fun to talk to Ard. I'll leave the rest of what's going on for Ard to tell when he gets back.

Oh one last note, he's gone from 6 hours to 9 hours of daylight since my last post.