View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 08:30 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ard's proof of life call

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean_mt View Post
The news told me that there is a serious Arctic mass settling over you Dan. -40!!!!! Freaking crazy. I know I'd be stocked up on beer and jerky and whisky!
I was trying to find a color code map showing all of North America, but I can't seem to find one. If you can find them and look at the cold spot it's always a round spot about 100 miles across. We are on one end and International Falls is on the other. I did find a Map and am putting a link here. Take a look at the little red -48 spot. I am right on the border almost exactly at the left end of the - on -48. If it did show Canada you would see that you can drive straight North and it warms up. How wrong does that seem?
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Guest1; 01-23-2013 at 11:32 PM. Reason: They changed the photo, changed it back