Thread: Time-shares
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 06:47 PM

theboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant future
Default Re: Time-shares

Rip along with my Dad Ive owned 2 timeshares one in Estero island Florida and one in North Carilina. We sold them both but I miss the great fishing I had in the Florida one. Monster Snook , Sea trout and Tarpon right in front of the timeshare! And a little bit down the road Boca Grande where I had some of the greatest fishing ever! I do believe the timeshare used to be an RCA one and is tradeable!
A funny little story about the North Carolins one : my mom and dad went every year but I had no interest being that I was told the river behind it was lousy fishing and that I have no desire to play golf ! Well I'm watching this fishing show and there are these guys hammering bid Redfish on the Neuse River and as the camera pans the landscape there is our timeshare! Of course at that point we had sold it!
One other good timeshare experience I can relate is winning a 4 day vacation to Stowe Vermont in the summertime. My kids were young and were disappointed because we were going to a ski resort with no snow. Well I found a bunch of streams with good populations of natives so Daddy was not disappointed!
If you want any info on these timeshares feel free to pm me and I'll dig out the info. The Estero Island one is a treasure!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser