View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 09:33 PM

mojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant future
Default Re: New furled leaders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeway View Post
DOH! My brain was thinking about 10 words faster than I can type. I meant furled leaders.

I guess what I was trying to say was that in my never-ending quest for the perfect setup, I was trying to get ALL of the curls out of my furled leader, and in doing so, I kept straightening it so much that the individual strands lost thier "furl" and came unravelled. I should have been patient and done what the experts here have been advising, and all should have gone well. Like the little squirrel in the Jerry Clower story, I "loved the little (leaders) to death."
What kind or brand of furled leaders are you guys buying that has a memory?
My suggestion is pm Joni about them and buy some from her. Better priced and better product than those $13 ones.