View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 06:46 AM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lost and Found fly reel

Quote:
Originally Posted by newby View Post
NO NO NO NO!!!! You sent it to the wrong person! I can testify to the truth of littledavid123's story. You see, his brother in law is my sister's cousin's uncle's best friend's barber's personal trainer's chief accountant's son's friend and he personally lamented the story! He desperately wants to move back from frigid North Dakota but is too ashamed to do so. Get that reel back and send it to littledavid.

Oh, and uh, on a COMPLETELY unrelated note, David, you owe me fifty bucks.

Someday, you and I are gonna have to answer for this...

Dave