View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 11:04 AM

comeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant future
Default Re: Abel nippers: Are they worth it?

I fall in the camp of are they a luxury item? Heck yes. Can I afford them and want a pair ? You bet. I also want a pair of the pliers too.

Sad reality is zinger, no zinger whatever method you suggest carrying them I drop stuff, break zingers etc etc. for me personally I'd be better off donating the money to wounded warriors or big brother / big sister program.

I don't mind luxury, I have a $100 Spyder knife I carry in my kit when I go. It has never been out of its wrap and might not ever be, but I can't see a likely scenario where I drop it in the river . I am just a complete idiot with nippers and forceps. If I had a dollar for every pair I have at the bottom of the river I'd buy $50 nippers

I can see why people buy them. $50 for life or $5 a year , pick your poison. I buy $400 dress shoes because they last a lifetime and I can. The nippers just aren't for me.