View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 11:04 AM

comeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud of
Default Re: Abel nippers: Are they worth it?

I fall in the camp of are they a luxury item? Heck yes. Can I afford them and want a pair ? You bet. I also want a pair of the pliers too.

Sad reality is zinger, no zinger whatever method you suggest carrying them I drop stuff, break zingers etc etc. for me personally I'd be better off donating the money to wounded warriors or big brother / big sister program.

I don't mind luxury, I have a $100 Spyder knife I carry in my kit when I go. It has never been out of its wrap and might not ever be, but I can't see a likely scenario where I drop it in the river . I am just a complete idiot with nippers and forceps. If I had a dollar for every pair I have at the bottom of the river I'd buy $50 nippers

I can see why people buy them. $50 for life or $5 a year , pick your poison. I buy $400 dress shoes because they last a lifetime and I can. The nippers just aren't for me.