View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 08:52 AM

wjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant future
Default Re: Please be specific

Quote:
Heres a thing. If you read a question and don't understand it. Move on to the next question. Theres literally thousands of members here who might understand. What i don't understand is why everyone gets their panties in a bunch over such trivial issues.
Quote:
It was simple advice to help people get clear answers. It isn't about me, it is about the people that need help.
That's how I took the original post.

I think most of us ignore a lot of posts for one reason or another. For instance, I don't even bother to read posts from new posters who don't fill in the general area where they live. If they hang around for a long enough time participating in other threads so that I get to know them, then I will. It doesn't affect my blood pressure one way or the other.