View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 03:57 PM

bigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Please be specific

Many superb responses here. IMO, even though there has been tremendous advances in communication technology, there are still many people who cannot communicate very well. They lack the skills necessary to ask a question effectively. It's also unfortunate that many questions only ask for generalized opinions, which we all have & they are varied. Those types of questions rarely get definitive answers.

If I was new to this sport & asked the "What's the best" type of question, with the many replies that it may elicit, I doubt I could gain anything from the answers other than a possible list of products or brands to check out. For those who ask such questions, best, worst, greatest, etc. are all relative, so what's best, etc. for one person is not necessarily the best for another.

Still, ask away! Questions, like hook sets are free. Just try to think about what it is you require from the answer & attempt to ask accordingly. The answers may in turn cost you after you read all of them, particularly when it's about purchasing products.

The best those with experience can hope to provide is patience fellow members, as has been stated, we were all beginners at some point in time.

Remember, no one likes to be behind the big truck, but that's better than being under it!