View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 02:48 PM

itchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: A fly tying question

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver creek View Post
There is a reason I use and recommend Sally Hansens. It is really pretty simple.

I use Sally Hansens because it works. I haven't tried other brands because I have no reason to if SH works. I don't say use "fingernail polish" because unless I have tried all the other brands, I cannot be they all work as well as SH. They may or they may not. For me, it comes down to recommending what I know works.
right.. Why have a desk with 50 bottles of nail polish... 10 of which you use.. because the other 40 just didn't set as well as the other brand... go with what gets the job done.. and SH definitely gets the job done

It also seems that SH is always on sale at one store or another.. so this whole $1 difference from 1 bottle to the next is usually pointless once you take into account sales pricing